I have always loved the South of Chile, and all the times I visited were incredible. This year I went for longer, because it was the trip along the "Carretera Austral", and I saw many beautiful places.
This happened in February, with my boyfriend and his family. Our trip was from Valdivia to Villa O'Higgins, where the "Carretera Austral" ends. We also spent a few days in Argentina, there we visited Bariloche, Perito Moreno, and Esquel.
I asked to borrow a camera, because I wanted to have photos of everything. In that way, I could never forget the trip, the views, and everything that happened.
![]() |
| Marble cathedrals of Puerto Río Tranquilo |
I feel very grateful to have known and learned more about the nature, history, and culture that my own country offers. Also I had a very great time, which is why I think it was the best vacation so far.
I totally recommend taking this trip once in your life.


I've always wanted to travel the Carretera Austral! it's one of my dreams :)
ResponderEliminar